1. Be comfortable! Don't wear something that you'll constantly be adjusting.
2. If there's more than one of you in the session, don't clash with your colors and patterns. But also try to avoid matching too much.
3. Bring options. I'm also happy to help you on wardrobe before the shoot.
4. Be yourself! Wear something you love and that makes you feel like you.
5. Practice! Look at yourself in the mirror and check out what angles you like best.
6. Get some rest the night before, especially if you have an early shoot.
7. Show up early/on time so you're not feeling rushed or stressed.
8. Relax and have fun!